Saturday, June 12, 2010

Our Creative Corner Challenge

Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by! Since I have been super busy, I still wanted to post a little something for today's challenge over at Our Creative Corner. Our June host, Linda Coughlin, has challenged the OCC to create a card or project complimenting the corners. Since I have little time to play, I am posting a fun summer card I created last year. We warmly invite you to play along, feel free to use your favorite supplies.

For my design I used a stamp set from Stamps and Smiles called Hello Spring. The images were stamped in memento ink and colored in using my Copics. The paper is from Imaginisce called Twitterpated. Since I LOVE sparkle, I added chunky glitter by Martha Stewart to the whip of Cuppy, Flowers and the wings on the bee.


I promise to post something NEW & fun soon. Please subscribe for future updates and stamp releases. Have a fun weekend and don't forget to stop by Our Creative Corner to see the other fun samples by the design team.

3 comments:

Lori Rider said...

Cute card, Jennifer - the papers, colors, and layout are all really sweet!

Karen Wilson said...

Adorable!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

This is SOOO cute, Jennifer! Love the colors and that yummy chunky glitter. I so understand about being busy. I'm really cranking to get through everything before I leave on vacation on the 18th. So glad you you were able to play along this week!